Steps for Gaining Access to www.cteis.com
a. You must have a MEIS account. If you do not have a MEIS account, you can create one on the internet at https://cepi.state.mi.us/meispublic. Click on the link "Create a New MEIS Account" and follow the instructions provided.
b. Your Fiscal Agency Authorized Official must activate your CTEIS account. If you are unable to log in to www.cteis.com, please contact your Fiscal Agency Authorized Official and request access to CTEIS. Directions for Authorized Officials regarding delegation can be found on the CTEIS webpage by clicking the link titled "Fiscal Agent Delegation Instructions."
Log in to CTEIS
To access the CTEIS website, type www.cteis.com into any Internet browser address bar. This will open the login page for CTEIS, where you may enter your MEIS account user name and password. Your Fiscal Agency Authorized Official will create your user account in CTEIS and set up the appropriate access rights.
Troubleshoot Your Login
- Make sure your MEIS login works at the MEIS website (https://cepi.state.mi.us/meispublic). If you cannot log in to the MEIS website, contact the MEIS Help Desk at (517) 335-0505.
- If you mistype your password, an error is displayed:
Error: Login Failed. along with a MEIS Assistance link to check your username and password in MEIS.
- If the MEIS Server is down then you will get an error like this:
If the MEIS server is down, then we cannot validate the MEIS account and thus, you cannot log in.
- If your login works on the MEIS website and not the CTEIS website, contact your Fiscal Agency Authorized Official and make sure you have been granted proper access to CTEIS.
- If you created a shortcut to the CTEIS website, and usually link to the CTEIS website by clicking on the shortcut and are not able to log in suddenly then:
Try connecting directly to CTEIS by opening your browser window and typing www.CTEIS.com in the address bar. Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- If you are still unable to log in to CTEIS after following the above steps, please contact the CTEIS Help Desk at cteis.help@PTDtechnology.com or (517) 333-9363, extension 128, or toll-free at (800) 203-0614, extension 128.
A period of inactivity will require you to log in again to access CTEIS. This period of inactivity is typically fifteen minutes.